For many students, summer is an ideal time to attend one of our free training sessions. Please see our Training and Support page to learn about the types of sessions available. Summer training is available in LexisNexis offices across Canada and via web-based sessions.
Summer access conditions to the Quicklaw™ service are in effect between June 1 and September 1.
Students who would like to receive full summer access to Quicklaw, free of charge, may do so only if they are not employed in a law-related field and are:
- Enrolled in a summer course leading to a degree or diploma,
- Authorized for an extension of a school course,
- Working for a professor as a research assistant,
- Working for a law faculty-associated law journal or legal aid clinic, or
- Conducting research for upcoming school assignments in the fall.
If you do not meet any of these conditions but still wish to request summer access, please contact Customer Support.